- Maintain the general management of the RD / CFIA program and all supporting documents, in addition to recommending improvements.
- Implement the RDC communications strategy on social media.
- Coordinate student and facilitator inquiries for the Chemical Supply Chain Management (CSCM) program.
- Support CSCM facilitators with editing & creating course materials and provide recommendations for course improvement.
- Act as liaison between school boards, schools, Chemical Educational Foundation and Association for communication of You Be The Chemist® (YBTC) program offerings as well as special events.
- Submit grant and funding requests for educational programs and on behalf of RDC.
- Provide support to the Association committees and in-person / online meetings.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices and/or inquiries and provide support to the bookkeeper.
- Sustain professional relationship with Association stakeholders and vendors, and manage supplies for the organization.
- Maintain Association’s database and communication platforms.
- Customer Service Focused
- Planning and Organizing
- Superior and effective communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative and goal focused manner
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Post-Secondary education
- Sound skills in the use of computer programs and data base entry
- Effective communication skills
Required Skills Set
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat
- Good understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Zoom
- Working knowledge of online education programs and their respective platforms
- Working knowledge of Quality Management systems such as RD, ISO or HACCP
- Inter-personal skills suitable for dealing with Executives and Education Professionals
- Professional and mature attitude, with excellent time management skills
- Must have a background in customer service