The position is directly responsible for all R&D lab operations, including the exploitation and development Intellectual Property, preparation of new ingredients, formulations and/or technologies that would have a value-added benefit to the Corporation.
In addition, the following general overall responsibilities;
- Supervise and direct the co-op student program for the laboratory.
- Responsible for day-to-day laboratory operations.
- Participate with Marketing Group on global trends in the personal care and cosmetics markets.
- Provide technical support to the sales force and customers
- Provide technical support to the regulatory & compliance group
- Participate with Technical director and manage the Contract Manufacturing Program