Taking Practical Precautions for a Safe & Sustainable Nation
November 8th, 2017 | Lionhead Golf & Conference Centre | Brampton, Ontario
Learn, Share & Connect
Responsible Distribution Canada’s Semi Annual Meeting connects Members, Affiliates, Industry Experts and Government Representatives. The conference is an opportunity to collaborate and share operational and regulatory practices. The Semi-Annual Meeting is the time to hear and learn what is coming up in our everchanging chemical & ingredient supply chain.
What Will Be Covered?
In connection with the theme ‘Caution: Canadians at Work’, it is our objective to offer a one-day format that will engage participants with a diverse educational program delivered by experts in workplace safety, regulatory affairs and communications. Be sure to read details on the featured speakers and presentations.
Who Should Attend?
- An executive or manager who shares responsibilities in the supply chain of the chemical or ingredients businesses.
- A government official responsible for chemical industry policies, programs or regulations.
- A member of an association or sector with a special interest in the chemical or ingredients industry.
- An academic or researcher focused on chemical and distribution issues.
- Individuals working within chemical or ingredients distribution organizations that establish or implement operations, human resources, logistics, transportation or regulations.
Media & Online Specialist
Be sure to take advantage of a great marketing opportunity for your organization. As an event sponsor, your company logo and name will appear on all marketing materials, including the website, brochure and conference banners. In addition, the conference chair will make honourable mentions of your company during the event. For more information on becoming an SAM sponsor, please contact the RDC Head Office
Sponsorship Package Opportunities
Platinum Sold Out
$ 2500Lunch Sponsor
$ 1800Dinner Co-Sponsor
$ 1275Speaker Co-Sponsor
$ 750Networking Break Sponsor
Contact Suzanne Provost Suzanne@rdcanada.ca | T: 905-332-8777